Board Meeting Minutes Summary
Executive Staff Meeting Summary
June 4, 2007
Chair Susan Swecker called the staff meeting to order at approximately 9:05 a.m.
Present: Commissioner Susan Swecker, Commissioner Pam Evans, Commissioner Esther Vassar, Curtis Coleburn, Virginia Adams, Nancy Arnold, Becky Gettings Janet Lawson, Frank Monahan, Claude Stanley (for Bob Moore), Robert O'Neal, Robert Southall, Clai Watkins, John Wszelaki, Joan Stromberg and Racquel Boyd.
Absent: Bob Moore and Jeff Painter.
Commissioner Swecker asked for a motion, Commissioner Vassar moved, and the motion carried to approve the May 21, 2007 minutes, as written.
Comments from the Board:
Chair Swecker offered the Boards appreciation regarding the effort and presentation put forth from all the divisions pertaining to their budget proposals for the upcoming year.
There was no unfinished business to discuss.
Commissioner Swecker asked for a motion, Commissioner Vassar moved, Commissioner Evans seconded, and the motion carried to approve the following for the record:
- Approval (for the record) to hire seven (7) security wage employees, Enforcement Division - Susan Swecker
- Approval (for the record) to hire one (1) Trades Tech IV, Property Management Division - Susan Swecker
- Approved (for the record) to purchase Driver's License Checking Guides to be used by all stores. - Susan Swecker
- Approval (for the record) to purchase software maintenance to cover the period of converting to McAfee - Susan Swecker
- Approval (for the record) to purchase printed paper gift bags to be used in stores - Susan Swecker
- Approval (for the record) to rework and install new automatic sprinkler system for the offices and conference room for S219, Tyson Corner - Susan Swecker
- Approval for ArcView and Routemap Software Maintenance/ Support, IT Division
- Approval for Pre-Employment Screening, Agent Applicants, Psychological Evaluation, Enforcement division
- Approval (for the record) to renew the lease for Store 302 (Staunton)
- Approval (for the record) to renew the lease for Store 157 (Lawrenceville)
With no further business, the meeting adjourned at approximately 9:55 a.m.