Board Meeting Minutes Summary
Executive Staff Meeting Summary
August 7, 2006
Chairman Vassar called the meeting to order at 9:00 a.m.
Present: Chair Esther Vassar, Commissioner Pamela Evans, Commissioner Susan Swecker, Curtis Coleburn, Virginia Adams, Nancy Arnold, Becky Gettings, Wayne Jenkins for Janet Lawson, Joe Cannon for Frank Monahan, Bob Moore, Robert O'Neal, Craig Vanderland, John Wszelaki, and Sandra Hankins.
Absent: Janet Lawson and Frank Monahan.
Commissioner Evans made the motion, Commissioner Vassar second, and the motion carried to approve the July 24, 2006 minutes.
There was no old business to report.
Commissioner Evans moved, Commissioner Vassar seconded and the motion carried to approve the following for the record:
- Approval (for the record) to renew lease for ABC Store #358 in Arlington - Esther Vassar
- Approval (for the record) to Admin & Office Specialist III, Personnel Assistant, P-14, position number W711002, Human Resources Division - Esther Vassar
- Approval (for the record) to hire Programmer Analyst/IT Analyst III, Position #00128, IT Division - Esther Vassar
- Approval (for the record) to hire Quality Assurance Analyst/IT Specialist II, Position #01082 - Esther Vassar
- Approval (for the record) to hire Education Coordinator/Education Supt. Spec. III, Position 01007, Enforcement Division - Esther Vassar
- SWAM Improvement Team Presentation
With no further business to discuss, the meeting adjourned at 10:00 a.m.