Board Meeting Minutes Summary
Executive Staff Meeting Summary (Revised)
February 14 , 2005
Chairman Danielsen called the meeting to order at 9:00 a.m.
Present: Chairman Vernon Danielsen, Commissioner Esther Vassar, Commissioner Warrant Barry, Virginia Adams, Curtis Coleburn, Chris Curtis, Becky Gettings, Janet Lawson, Ron Layne, Bob Moore, Nancy Murphy, Robert O’Neal, Robert Southall, Craig Vanderland, John Wszelaki, and Sandra Hankins.
The Board approved the January 31, 2005 minutes.
There was no old business to discuss.
Commissioner Barry moved and Commissioner Vassar seconded to approve the following:
- Approval (for the record) to hire Information Tech Specialist II/QA Analyst, ITSD Division, Position #00847-Vernon Danielsen
- Approval (for the record) to hire Fiscal Tech Sr., Fiscal Management Division, Position #00290-Vernon Danielsen
- Approval (for the record) to extend the hours of P-14 Security Office Harry Seen from 1,500 to 2,000, Enforcement Division/Warehouse Project-Vernon Danielsen
- Approval (for the record) to renew lease on Store 282, Hampton-Vernon Danielsen
- Approval (for the record) to renew lease on Store 339, Verona-Vernon Danielsen
- Approval (for the record) to hire Admin Office Specialist III/Payroll Tech, Payroll Division-Vernon Danielsen
With no further business to discuss, the meeting adjourned at 10:10 a.m. and will reconvene at 2:30 p.m.
The meeting reconvened at 2:30 p.m.
Present: Chairman Danielsen, Commissioner Vassar, Commissioner Barry, Curtis Coleburn, Carla Collins, and Sandra Hankins
Mr. Danielsen moved, Ms. Vassar seconded and it was unanimously decided to restrict the license of Secrets in the City to not be a nightclub or dance hall as defined by the code of the City of Richmond.
With no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 3:23 p.m.