Board Meeting Minutes Summary
Executive Staff Meeting Summary
December 6, 2004
Chairman Danielsen called the meeting to order at 9:00 a.m.
Present: Chairman Vernon Danielsen, Commissioner Esther Vassar, Wilson Jones for Virginia Adams, Curtis Coleburn, Chris Curtis, Becky Gettings, Janet Lawson, Bob Moore, Nancy Murphy, Michael Oglesby for Robert O’Neal, Robert Southall, John Wszelaki, and Sandra Hankins.
Absent: Senator Barry and Virginia Adams
The Board approved the October 25 and November 22, 2004 minutes.
There was no old business to discuss.
Senator Barry moved and Commissioner Vassar seconded to approve the following:
- Approval (for the record) to hire Training & Instructor III/Training & Development Coord. Sr., position 01091, Human Resources Division -Vernon Danielsen
- Approval (for the record) to hire Law enforcement Manager I/Special Agent in Charge, position #0997, Law Enforcement Manager-Vernon Danielsen
- Approval (for the record) to hire Property Mgt Agent II, position #01093, Property Management Division-Vernon Danielsen
- Approval (for the record) to open Store #090 (Fairfax County) Fair Lakes Center-Vernon Danielsen
- CVC Update - Pam Henley and Donna Carter reported that ABC raised $14,263.04 for the CVC campaign.
- Yoda award was presented to Pam Henley and Donna Carter for their efforts and success as coordinators for the CVC campaign-Vernon Danielsen
With no further business to discuss, the meeting adjourned at 10:10 a.m.