Board Meeting Minutes Summary
Executive Staff Meeting Summary
August 2, 2004
Commissioner Vassar called meeting to order at 9:03 a.m.
Present: Commissioner Vassar, Commissioner Barry, Virginia Adams, Curtis Coleburn, Chris Curtis, Becky Gettings, Janet Lawson, Ron Layne, Bob Moore, Nancy Murphy, Robert Southall, Robert Scott for Robert O’Neal, Craig Vanderland, John Wszelaki, and Sandra Hankins.
Absent: Chairman Vernon Danielsen
Minutes of the July 19, 2004 meeting were approved.
There was no old business to discuss.
Commissioner Barry moved and Commissioner Vassar seconded with a unanimous vote to approve the following:
- Approval (for the record) to extend consultant position for two months, IT Division, Help Desk Staff-Esther Vassar
- Approval (for the record) to execute one-year option for Allen Display & Equipment for shelving/counters for several stores-Esther Vassar
- Approval (for the record) to hire a Trades Tech III/HVAC Installation & Repair Tech, #00072, Property Management Division-Esther Vassar
- Approval (for the record) to hire a P-14, Stores & Warehouse Specialist II Position, Warehouse Section-Esther Vassar
- Approval (for the record) to hire a Stores & Warehouse Specialist II Position, #00911, Full-time, Warehouse/Mail Room Divisions-Esther Vassar
- Approval (for the record) to relocate Store #152 Farmville to Longwood Village Shopping Center-Esther Vassar
- Approval (for the record) to expand Store #222 in York County-Esther Vassar
With no further business to discuss, the meeting adjourned at 10:02 a.m.