Board Meeting Minutes Summary
Executive Staff Meeting Summary (Abbreviated Minutes)
November 3, 2003
Attendees: Vernon Danielsen, Esther Vassar, Warren Barry, Curtis Coleburn, Ron Layne, Virginia Adams, Chris Curtis, Becky Gettings, Janet Lawson, Nancy Murphy, Robert O'Neal, Bob Southall, Craig Vanderland, John Wszelaki
Meeting consisted of Division head reporting and agency informational gathering. All Board actions were delayed until the afternoon session of the Board.
Meeting adjourned at 9:57 a.m.
Executive Staff Meeting Summary
November 3, 2003
Attendees: Vernon Danielsen, Esther Vassar, Curtis Coleburn, Chris Curtis, Bob Southall, Ron Layne, Virginia Adams, Craig Vanderland, Carla Collins and Jay Stargardt
Ms. Vassar moved. Mr. Danielsen seconded and by a unanimous vote, the following board actions were taken.
- To Open New Store #051 (Fluvanna County - Lake Monticello)
- To Renew the Lease of the following stores:
- Store #352 (Fairfax County - Fox Mill Center)
- Store #251 (Richmond - 2924 North Avenue)
- Store #345 (Pulaski County)
- Store #115 (Roanoke)
- To Hire the following positions:
- Admin Office Specialist III, #01052, Records Management
- Administrative Office Specialist III / Personnel Assistant, #00041, Human Resources
- Warehouse Specialist II/Forklift Operator, #00650
- Warehouse/Warehouseman, #00926
- Consultant, three month contract-to-hire to support ABC's Data Warehouse Development Project, #01075
- Consultant, three month contract-to-hire to support ABC's Wholesale/Retail Development Project and Web Development, #001046
- Consultant, three month contract-to-hire to fill a vacant Quality Analyst Analyst/Tester (QA) Position, #00539
- To Establish a New Position for an Education Coordinator, P-14-Vernon Danielsen
There being no further business, the meeting adjourned at 10:13 a.m.