Board Meeting Minutes Summary
Executive Staff Meeting Summary (Abbreviated Minutes)
September 24, 2003
Meeting called to order at 10:00 a.m. by Vernon Danielsen.
Present: Esther Vassar, Warren Barry, Curtis Coleburn, Chris Curtis and Jay Stargardt
The minutes of the September 8, 2003 Executive Staff and Board meeting were approved as written.
Senator Barry Moved. Ms. Vassar seconded and by unanimous vote, the Board approved to open the new ABC store at the current location in Bristol.
Ms. Vassar moved. Senator Barry seconded and by a unanimous vote, the Board agreed to accept the Offer in Compromise to suspend the Player's Pub at the Homestead for 30 days and increase the total fines to $3500.00.
Senator Barry moved. Ms. Vassar seconded and by a unanimous vote, the Board approved the following actions.
- Establish the following positions:
- Wholesale/Retail Position - ABC Store Manager A (position numbers 07301, 08401 & 06701)
- Financial Specialist / Payroll Supervisor (position # 00313)
- IT Audit Senior (position #00051)
- IT Specialist I (position #00987)
- IT specialist III / Lead Application Developer (position #01046)
- Stores & Warehouse Specialist II (Position numbers 929 & 938)
- Education Support Specialist III (Position #01007 and 1 P-14 wage position)
- Approve lease for new Fairfax County Store (#84 - Greenbriar Town Center)
- Approve lease for new Newport News Store (#217)
- Approve lease for new Warehouse space (#398 - Richmond)
- Open a new store in Accomack County (#162 - Oak Hall Marketplace)
- Relocate store #308 (Henrico County - Tuckahoe Village Shopping Center)
The meeting was adjourned at 11:30 a.m..